Obbi Oulare joins Watford from Club Brugge on five-year deal
Watford have signed teenage striker Obbi Oulare on a five-year deal from Club Brugge.
Oulare, 19, has scored nine goals in 39 appearances for the Belgian side.
The Belgium under-21 international came through the academy ranks at Lille in France before moving to Brugge in 2013.
- Atletico sell Jackson Martinez to Chinese club for €42m
- How your Premier League side did in the transfer window
- Prem spending hits £1bn | Imbula joins Stoke for £18.3m
- Bayern loan Tasci | Doumbia to Newcastle | Sanogo loan
- Anderlecht sign Buttner | Perotti to Roma | Eder to Lille
- Fletcher to Marseille | Van Ginkel get PSV | Powell loan
- Fer to Swansea | Fazio rejoins Sevilla | Jones, N.E. talks?
- FC TV: Not sure Teixeira's worth the money | Paul Pogba
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Midfielder Miguel Layun earlier joined Porto on a season-long loan from Vicarage Road. The Mexico international joined the Hornets in January, helping them to promotion to the top flight, but now could be in Champions League action with Porto.
Watford said on their official website: "Watford midfielder Miguel Layun will spend the rest of the 2015/16 campaign on loan to FC Porto.''
Layun played 17 times Watford after completing a permanent switch from Grenada on a four-and-a-half-year deal in January 2015.
He has played four times for the Hornets this term and scored his only goal at Everton on the opening day of the season.