Trending: UCL draw, Pogba injured in Man United win, Rooney warning
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Holders Real Madrid will play Bayern in the Champions League quarterfinals. Barcelona will face Juventus, Leicester City take on Atletico Madrid and Borussia Dortmund have been drawn against AS Monaco
EUROPA LEAGUE: Manchester United will play Belgian club Anderlecht in the Europa League quarterfinals. Should Mourinho's side win the competition this season, they would become only the fifth club to win all three major European trophies, after Ajax, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Juventus.
- Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has said the Premier League "does not give an S" about the fixture congestion facing clubs competing in European competition.
- Former Manchester United midfielder Roy Keane has questioned whether his old club are "too big" for Mourinho after the manager's latest complaints about fixture congestion.
CHELSEA: Antonio Conte says he hopes Chelsea always face teams who "want to play football" after clashing with Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho in Monday's ill-tempered FA Cup quarterfinal at Stamford Bridge.
- Conte has dismissed reports that he is unhappy with his level of influence on the club's transfer policy and said he and the club always work together to find the "right solution."
- Sunderland striker Jermain Defoe has admitted he thought his England career was over until he received a phone call from Southgate.
- Pep Guardiola overlooked Vincent Kompany for Manchester City's decisive Champions League round-of-16 clash against Monaco on Wednesday, despite the club captain being "100 percent fit," sources have told ESPN FC.
- Manchester City players have to take responsibility for their early exit from the Champions League, according to defender Gael Clichy.
- Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger insists Theo Walcott has become "a more complete player" this season, despite the winger being snubbed by England on his birthday.
- Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool are in talks with Emre Can and his representatives over a new contract, insisting that negotiations have not stalled.
- Klopp has said he believes Manchester City are the "most difficult" team to play in the Premier League and he has "never doubted" Pep Guardiola.
MIDDLESBROUGH: Middlesbrough chairman Steve Gibson has told The Times that Aitor Karanka was not sacked but rather "sacrificed himself" in order to give the club the best chance of Premier League survival.
BARCELONA:Barcelona's players would support the appointment of Juan Carlos Unzue after Luis Enrique's assistant emerged as a contender to land the manager's job at Camp Nou this summer.
- Jorge Sampaoli has still not agreed to commit to a contract extension with Sevilla amid continued speculation linking him with the Barcelona job, sources have told ESPN FC.
- Ivan Rakitic has said Luka Modric urged him to join Real Madrid before his move from Sevilla to Barcelona.
REAL MADRID: Real Madrid coach Zinedine Zidane says he is looking forward to facing his former mentor in the looming Champions League quarterfinal against Carlo Ancelotti's Bayern Munich, admitting that there will be a "master versus pupil" feel to the occasion.
BAYERN MUNICH: Ancelotti is "excited" by Bayern Munich's quarterfinal tie against his "fantastic" former club Real Madrid in the Champions League, saying it will be tough but he has "faith" his side can progress.
JUVENTUS: Pavel Nedved has said Juventus' Champions League quarterfinal clash with Barcelona comes "at just the right time" for Massimiliano Allegri's side.
EVERTON: Everton manager Ronald Koeman is unhappy with Romelu Lukaku for speaking out about his contract and the issues he has with the club, but says the striker will not be dropped for his comments.
- Koeman also says Ross Barkley must sign a new contract or be sold in the summer.
- Lukaku has said he is "one of the best [strikers] in the Premier League" but wants to know if he can reach the same level as Barcelona's Luis Suarez, Bayern Munich's Robert Lewandowski, Real Madrid's Karim Benzema and Paris Saint-Germain's Edinson Cavani.
UNITED STATES: Goalkeeper Brad Guzan will miss the United States' World Cup qualifiers against Honduras and Panama while awaiting the birth of his child.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.