Ligue 1 side Monaco recorded a 3-1 victory over Young Boys in the first leg of their Champions League third qualifying round tie on Tuesday night.
All of the game's goals came in the second half in Bern, Switzerland, with Layvin Kurzawa opening the scoring on 64 minutes.
Guido Carrillo doubled Monaco's lead, Raphael Nuzzolo pulled a goal back for Young Boys before Mario Pasalic netted a minute later to wrap up the away victory.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mitten: Carrick remains vital | Cox: Non-fair play table
- Delaney: Can Chelsea retain title? | Mourinho on Falcao
- Hunter: How Real, Barcelona and Sevilla do their deals
- Miller: Arsenal need more than Giroud | Transfer analysis
- 2014-15 season in a sentence | 10 reasons to get excited
- Marshall: Herrera falls on his sword | Jones on Gerrard
- Chaudhary: Blatter's right-hand man | Most influential list
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ESPN FC TV | Fantasy
Fenerbahce's tie with Shakthar Donetsk is delicately balanced after...
Celtic manager Ronny Deila hopes his team use their Champions League experience to their advantage when they host Qarabag on Wednesday night.
But the Norwegian has warned that his players are facing a settled side who have some of the characteristics he has pushed to instil in his team.
Qarabag made their debut in the competition last season but went out in the third qualifying round against Salzburg.
Like Celtic, they had a decent experience in the Europa League group stages and only went out because...