Manchester City will face Barcelona in the last 16 of the Champions League for a second year running following Monday's draw at UEFA's headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW: REACTION
- Champions League last 16 draw in full: City get Barca
- Delaney: Draw pits familiar foes against each other
- Worrall: Chelsea wary of PSG seeking UCL revenge
- McNicholas: Wenger to relish Monaco reunion
- Train: Real Madrid should be quietly pleased
- Johnson: PSG out for revenge against Chelsea
City reached the knockout stages of the competition for the first time in their history last season, only to lose 4-1 on aggregate to Barca.
And after finishing second in Group E this term despite failing to register a win in their first four games, their reward is a repeat last-16 clash against the Catalan club.
Which club has the hardest Champions League draw?
Chelsea also will...