Trending: Real Madrid reach UCL final, Pogba not affected by transfer probe
Thursday's latest stories from the world of football in ESPN FC's What's Trending...
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: The brilliance of Karim Benzema and Isco booked Real Madrid a place back in the UEFA Champions League final after the holders survived an early scare in a 2-1 second-leg loss to city rivals Atletico at the Vicente Calderon.
- Cristiano Ronaldo says Real Madrid's blend of togetherness and experience helped his side defeat Atletico, while Atleti coach Diego Simeone was positive and said his team could still take more steps forward and keep improving.
- Sergio Ramos has predicted that "sparks will fly" in Cardiff next month.
- United have no fresh injury concerns ahead of their Europa League semifinal second leg with Celta Vigo.
- Wayne Rooney insists that he wants to stay at the club next season, despite being linked with a move away.
- Arsene Wenger hailed the "tricky" Sanchez after the win on Wednesday.
TOTTENHAM: A man has been arrested after a Tottenham Hotspur supporter was left with potentially damaged eyesight after being attacked in Wembley following the FA Cup semifinal against Chelsea.
LIVERPOOL: Jurgen Klopp says Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, have assured him the club will not listen to any offers for Philippe Coutinho.
BARCELONA: Neymar says he needs to learn from the red card he was shown against Malaga, which saw him suspended for the Clasico at Real Madrid.
NEWCASTLE: Rafa Benitez is set to be handed a significant summer transfer budget for the club's return to the Premier League after productive talks with owner Mike Ashley.
LIGA MX: Andre-Pierre Gignac scored a goal in each half to help reigning Liga MX champion Tigres to a 4-1 victory over city rivals Monterrey in the first leg of the 2017 Clausura quarterfinal on Wednesday.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.