Trending: Pep Guardiola faces criticism as Man City exit Champions League
- Pep Guardiola refused to blame his defence after City were dumped out of the Champions League.
- ESPN FC's Mark Ogden says Guardiola is responsible for City's naive approach on Wednesday.
- Kevin De Bruyne and Bacary Sagna got the lowest grades in David Mooney's player ratings.
- On-loan Torino goalkeeper Joe Hart says he is enjoying his time at the Serie A club so much that he may stay in Italy next season.
MONACO: Nice striker Mario Balotelli says Monaco impress him "much more" than Paris Saint-Germain.
- Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev has said striker Kylian Mbappe is not for sale.
MAN UNITED: Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Monaco pair Kylian Mbappe and Tiemoue Bakayoko, having sent head scout Marcel Bout to assess the two players during the 3-1 Champions League victory over Manchester City on Wednesday, sources have told ESPN FC.
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is not ruling out a move to Napoli but says he is happy at Manchester United.
- FC Rostov centre-back Miha Mevlja has told ESPN FC he believes his side have a chance of beating Manchester United in the Europa League on Thursday.
- The criticism of Paul Pogba is unfair but is to be expected, given his price tag, Scott Patterson writes.
ENGLAND: Jermain Defoe, Marcus Rashford and Luke Shaw have been named in the England squad along with several new faces for this month's games against Germany and Lithuania.
- Neymar's 188.8 million Brazilian reals (€56.7m and $60.8m) fine for tax fraud was halved on Wednesday when a Brazilian tax appeals court ruled in his favour.
PSG: Marco Verratti is to pursue legal action against L'Equipe after it was claimed the Italy international, as well as Blaise Matuidi, were in a nightclub just hours before leaving the French capital for Barcelona ahead of their 6-1 UEFA Champions League round-of-16 second leg loss.
ATLETICO MADRID: Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak said his trio of miraculous saves in his team's 0-0 Champions League quarterfinal draw against Bayer Leverkusen on Wednesday happened so fast he was at a loss for words to describe them.
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Sevilla midfielder Samir Nasri has called Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy "a cheat" after being sent off in the Champions League meeting on Tuesday night, but Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare has defended his player.
- Barcelona are the Champions League favourites while Leicester's chances are less than one percent, according to FiveThirtyEight's Soccer Power Index (SPI).
EVERTON: Romelu Lukaku says his desire to play in the Champions League and win titles along with Everton's failure to attract the best players are the reasons behind his decision not to sign a new contract.
- Chelsea are being linked with both Lukaku and Ross Barkley in Thursday's Transfer Talk.
- Lukaku's contract snub comes at a bad time for Everton but the club will survive, Luke O'Farrell writes.
LIVERPOOL: Liverpool midfielder Marko Grujic will not be joining Dinamo Zagreb on loan, the player's agent has said.
HAMBURG: Former Barcelona youngster Alen Halilovic says he was disappointed at the lack of opportunities given to make an impression with Hamburg in the Bundesliga after joining them last summer.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.