Robin van Persie has cooled speculation he could join Chelsea or Barcelona in January, saying he is happy at Fenerbahce.
Van Persie, 32, left Manchester United in the summer after falling down the pecking order under Louis van Gaal, but he has had a disappointing start to life at Fenerbahce.
The Netherlands international has been linked with moves to both Chelsea and Barca in the winter window but he has indicated that he plans to remain in Turkey.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"There is a lot of talk about Chelsea and...