Manchester United winger Nani has arrived in Istanbul to complete a move to Fenerbahce.
The 28-year-old Portugal international, who spent last season on loan at Sporting Lisbon, was greeted by huge crowds on Sunday evening as he jetted in ahead of a medical.
- Transfer Talk: Daily roundup | Done deals
- Rumour Rater: Ramos, Vidal and Benteke
- Nani joins Fenerbahce | Podolski to Galatasaray
- Ramos 'not negotiating with anyone' | De Gea
- Marotta: Pogba won't be sold | €80m bid rejected
- Smith: Invest in defenders | Jolly: Stars free in 2016
- Brewin: Liverpool's unwanted XI | Yokhin on Douglas
- FC TV: Gab-O'Meter on Schneiderlin | Madrid's needs?
"I really am very happy to be here now," he was quoted as saying by the Fenerbahce website. "I see this as a new opportunity in my career. This is an opportunity for me to show myself. I want to be successful.