Mario Gomez is a target for Besiktas, but the Fiorentina striker's agent says no deal has yet been agreed with either the Turkish side or any other suitors.
Gomez, 30, is Fiorentina's highest-paid player but the former Bayern Munich forward managed just four goals in 20 league appearances last season.
Sport 1 reports Besiktas lead the race to sign Gomez, although his agent, Uli Ferber, would only confirm the Super Lig club are one of a number of interested parties.
- Balotelli out of Liverpool squad | Club open to offers
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | LVG in the dark
- Napoli sign Chiriches from Spurs | Clubs bid for Telles
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Draxler deal | Green
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"There are talks with...