Mario Gomez is a target for Besiktas, but the Fiorentina striker's agent says no deal has yet been agreed with either the Turkish side or any other suitors.
Gomez, 30, is Fiorentina's highest-paid player but the former Bayern Munich forward managed just four goals in 20 league appearances last season.
Sport 1 reports Besiktas lead the race to sign Gomez, although his agent, Uli Ferber, would only confirm the Super Lig club are one of a number of interested parties.
- Chelsea confident of signing Stones | Kenedy praise
- Liverpool open to Balotelli offers | Lambert move
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Marcotti: Juventus confident of Draxler deal | Green
- Van Gaal: I don't know where Di Maria is | Drogba welcome
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
"There are talks with...