Real Madrid teammates Gareth Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo could be facing each other next month after Wales manager Chris Coleman revealed an international friendly against Portugal could be on the cards.
Bale, 26, helped Wales reach the finals of the major tournament for the first time in 58 years when they secured a spot at next year's European Championship at the weekend. His teammate at the Bernabeu, Ronaldo, will also be in France as captain of Portugal.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Klopp impresses; Platini must convince; Euros
- Evans: Klopp's burden of expectations | Presser review
- Cox: Watching football on Non-League Day | Spurs top 4?
- Delaney: Roman backs Mourinho | Miller: Int'l break woe
- Marcotti: FIFA continues to unravel | Blatter, Platini banned
- FC TV: Argentina lost without Messi | Who will win Euro 16?
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Coleman's side broke into the top...