Ukraine have been ordered to play a game behind closed doors as part of a UEFA punishment for racist behaviour by fans at last month's European Championship qualifier against Spain.
UEFA fined Ukraine €97,000 for the racist behaviour and separate charges including offensive chanting and the use of a laser pointer during the match, which Spain won 1-0.
Ukraine already have to play their first 2018 World Cup qualifier behind closed doors because of a FIFA punishment for racism dating from 2013.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Can Tottenham win the league? | #FCdebate
- Lowe: Busquets vital as ever to Barca | Messi vs. Ronaldo
- Brewin: How Man City get out of their rut | Defining moment
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- FC TV: Bayern in dark over Pep future | Alteti above Real?
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS