Ukraine have been ordered to play a game behind closed doors as part of a UEFA punishment for racist behaviour by fans at last month's European Championship qualifier against Spain.
UEFA fined Ukraine €97,000 for the racist behaviour and separate charges including offensive chanting and the use of a laser pointer during the match, which Spain won 1-0.
Ukraine already have to play their first 2018 World Cup qualifier behind closed doors because of a FIFA punishment for racism dating from 2013.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti's Musings: Mourinho challenges Diego Costa
- Miller: Prem is lacking | Evans: Wenger criticism unfair
- Tactics Board | Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it"
- Corrigan: La Liga what we learned | Player Power Rankings
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- FC TV: Pep undecided | Chelsea incomplete | Arsenal injuries
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS