Erik Hamren has said he will step down as Sweden coach after Euro 2016, the Swedish Football Association vice president has announced.
Hamren, who steered his side to the tournament with a playoff victory over Denmark, took over from Lars Lagerback in 2009.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- Lowe: Neville aware of his Valencia situation
- Moran: Mexican goalkeeping at a crossroads
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Dall: Prem spotlight
- Previews: Barca must stay hungry | Chelsea-Man Utd
- FC TV: Neymar tops Ronaldo? | Players and Pep? | Prem race
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
But after Sweden failed to qualify for the 2014 World...