Erik Hamren has said he will step down as Sweden coach after Euro 2016, the Swedish Football Association vice president has announced.
Hamren, who steered his side to the tournament with a playoff victory over Denmark, took over from Lars Lagerback in 2009.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
But after Sweden failed to qualify for the 2014 World...