Erik Hamren has said he will step down as Sweden coach after Euro 2016, the Swedish Football Association vice president has announced.
Hamren, who steered his side to the tournament with a playoff victory over Denmark, took over from Lars Lagerback in 2009.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
But after Sweden failed to qualify for the 2014 World...