David De Gea is set to extend his contract with Manchester United, according to AS.
The Spanish goalkeeper's current deal expires next summer and with his dream move to Real Madrid having collapsed on Monday, De Gea is reportedly now keen to continue at Old Trafford beyond June 2015.
Spanish sports newspaper AS reported on Thursday that De Gea's agent Jorge Mendes is already negotiating a new deal for the 24-year-old with United.
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem deals
- Delaney: Transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Prem sets new spend record | Prem window in numbers
- De Gea deal fails | Real Madrid blame | Man Utd blame
- Martial joins Man United | Leverkusen sign Chicharito
- Januzaj joins Dortmund on loan | Draxler to Wolfsburg
- ESPN FC TV: Deadline day buzz | Winners and Losers
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Spain coach Vicente del Bosque warned De Gea that only playing regularly...