MONACO -- Touted as a potential FIFA president, Tokyo Sexwale is "weighing all options" before deciding if he will enter the governing body's election race.
The South African businessman and FIFA anti-discrimination task force member has support from some football officials to succeed Sepp Blatter.
- Prince Ali confirms intention to run for FIFA president
- FIFA not credible with Blatter - Ali | Investigation
- Chung slams Platini | Platini announces candidacy
- Marcotti: Carrard talks Blatter-style nonsense
- Blatter resigns | What you need to know | Social
- FIFA officials arrested at dawn in Zurich | The defendants
- Munson: The legal implications | What has been said
- Explainer: FIFA's ugly game | Timeline of corruption
"I am just applying my mind and I will make it up in due course," Sexwale told reporters in a conference call on Thursday. "The question does not arise at this stage of what my final decision will be...