Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic has said he could quit international football if the attitude of some of his Serbia teammates does not improve.
Matic, 27, has had a disappointing season so far for Chelsea, while Serbia failed to qualify for Euro 2016.
They suffered a seventh loss in the last 11 matches when beaten 4-1 by Czech Republic in Ostrava on Friday.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Jolly: Man Utd nearing exit | Shaw: Hard to watch | Ratings
- Madrid Ratings: Ronaldo finds form | Real still a top team?
- Rzouki: Juve jumpstart | Man City ratings | Ibra goes home
- Macintosh: Arsenal have hope | Sanchez and Ozil top ratings
- Corrigan: Complete Barca | Johnson: How teams can qualify
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I always try to lead by example but some people don't want to see that," he said.
"The attitude of some players is unacceptable, not just...