Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic has said he could quit international football if the attitude of some of his Serbia teammates does not improve.
Matic, 27, has had a disappointing season so far for Chelsea, while Serbia failed to qualify for Euro 2016.
They suffered a seventh loss in the last 11 matches when beaten 4-1 by Czech Republic in Ostrava on Friday.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti's Musings: Mourinho challenges Diego Costa
- Miller: Prem is lacking | Evans: Wenger criticism unfair
- Tactics Board | Mitten: Schweinsteiger's still got "it"
- Corrigan: La Liga what we learned | Player Power Rankings
- Heroes and Villains: Pardew's day of joy, Costa's bib fit
- Delaney: Chelsea, Spurs draw | Mourinho on Costa | TOTW
- FC TV: Pep undecided | Chelsea incomplete | Arsenal injuries
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I always try to lead by example but some people don't want to see that," he said.
"The attitude of some players is unacceptable, not just...