Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Matic has said he could quit international football if the attitude of some of his Serbia teammates does not improve.
Matic, 27, has had a disappointing season so far for Chelsea, while Serbia failed to qualify for Euro 2016.
They suffered a seventh loss in the last 11 matches when beaten 4-1 by Czech Republic in Ostrava on Friday.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mitten: Man Utd fans are frustrated | Shaw: Boring to watch
- Arsenal must rest Sanchez now | Chelsea too Willian reliant
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- Honigstein: Chicharito stars, Bayer struggle | CL scenarios
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I always try to lead by example but some people don't want to see that," he said.
"The attitude of some players is unacceptable, not just...
After an hour of their match at National Stadium in Ta' Qali, the Croatians were in a panic. They were struggling against Malta despite being in control, playing in second gear after Inter Milan's Ivan Perisic put them ahead after 25 minutes. Instead, it was a scoreboard 600 miles away in Rome that counted. At that point, Norway was leading Italy at the Stadio Olimpico, via Alexander Tettey, and holding second place in the Group H table.
Just six months ago, things looked perfect for Croatia....
Manchester City are waiting to see if they will be without a fit specialist left-back after Aleksandar Kolarov limped off in Serbia's defeat to Portugal on Sunday.
The former Lazio player, who was subsequently sent off from the bench for showing dissent, reportedly suffered a hamstring problem.
The Premier League leaders will already be without Gael Clichy, who is yet to play this season after undergoing ankle surgery, when they host Bournemouth on Saturday.
Kolarov has been an ever-present in the...