The draw has been made for the group stage of the 2016 UEFA European Championship.
Predicted finish: 1. England, 2. Wales, 3. Russia, 4. Slovakia
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- Lowe: Neville aware of his Valencia situation
- Moran: Mexican goalkeeping at a crossroads
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Dall: Prem spotlight
- Previews: Barca must stay hungry | Chelsea-Man Utd
- FC TV: Neymar tops Ronaldo? | Players and Pep? | Prem race
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
England (SPI odds to win group: 53.4 percent)
They won all of their qualifying matches, yet the English football nation is still unconvinced by its team, especially after a disastrous 2014 World Cup. Manager Roy Hodgson will have a young squad -- much changed from two years ago -- to...