Former Chelsea forward Adrian Mutu has joined ASA Tirgu-Mures in a bid to try to win a place in Romania's Euro 2016 squad.
ASA Tirgu-Mures become the 13th club of the 37-year-old's career and follow a spell with Pune City in the Indian Super League.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- Lowe: Neville aware of his Valencia situation
- Moran: Mexican goalkeeping at a crossroads
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Dall: Prem spotlight
- Previews: Barca must stay hungry | Chelsea-Man Utd
- FC TV: Neymar tops Ronaldo? | Players and Pep? | Prem race
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Mutu has joined the club for the remainder of the season, with the hope of proving he can add to his 77 caps at Euro 2016.
Romania are in Group A and face hosts France in the tournament opener, before taking on Switzerland and Albania.
Mutu was sacked...