Three former members of FIFA's Independent Governance Committee (IGC) cite blatant sexism within the organisation as another reason the sport's governing body will never publicise its investigative report into alleged World Cup corruption, according to a report.
- Elite female players to sue FIFA in turf war
- Fagan: FIFA needs female leadership
- Garcia blasts secrecy in corruption probe
- FIFA delays ruling on 2018, 2022 probe
- Blatter praises FIFA ethics
- Carlisle: Smoke but no fire over Qatar