BASEL, Switzerland -- Swiss champion FC Basel say Paraguay midfielder Derlis Gonzalez has joined Dynamo Kiev.
Basel announced on its website that the 21-year-old Gonzalez signed a five-year contract with the Ukrainian champions. The transfer fee was not revealed.
- Di Maria set for PSG medical - reports | LVG in the dark
- Balotelli out of Liverpool squad | Club open to offers
- Premier League transfer wrap | City loan Unal to Genk
- Ibrahimovic plans 'surprise' move | Real sign keeper
- Lambert seals West Brom move | Jovetic Inter loan agreed
- Pochettino dismisses Chicharito talk | Galaxy sign Ricketts
- LIVE: Transfer talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Gonzalez moves after impressing at the Copa America in Chile, where Paraguay reached the semifinals. He helped Paraguay eliminate Brazil in the...