BASEL, Switzerland -- Swiss champion FC Basel say Paraguay midfielder Derlis Gonzalez has joined Dynamo Kiev.
Basel announced on its website that the 21-year-old Gonzalez signed a five-year contract with the Ukrainian champions. The transfer fee was not revealed.
- PSG agree €63 million Di Maria fee - report
- Van Gaal hints that Man United have need for Pedro
- Martinez eager to keep Stones at Everton
- Dzeko fee agreed between Man City and Roma- sources
- Source: Carrick turned down PSG move
- Balotelli welcome to sign for Qatar's Al-Arabi, says Zola
- Premier League transfer wrap | City loan Unal to Genk
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | ENG | SPA | GER | ITA | FRA
Gonzalez moves after impressing at the Copa America in Chile, where Paraguay reached the semifinals. He helped Paraguay eliminate Brazil in the...