Dutch football great Johan Cruyff is confident he will come out on top in his battle against cancer.
Less than a month after it was disclosed that he has lung cancer, Cruyff said he is "confident that everything will be all right."
He said he is "doing well" after starting treatment and affirmed that "it's a battle that I will win."
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Mitten: Man Utd fans are frustrated | Shaw: Boring to watch
- Arsenal must rest Sanchez now | Chelsea too Willian reliant
- Neymar must maintain form | Ames: Champions League XI
- Honigstein: Chicharito stars, Bayer struggle | CL scenarios
- FC TV: Barca the best | Pellegrini's problem | Man Utd to lose
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | Champions League
- News index | Transfer Talk | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
The 68-year-old former Ajax and Barcelona star said that after being told he had the disease, there was "no other alternative other than face it."
He made the comments...