Ruud van Nistelrooy will join the coaching staff at PSV Eindhoven from next season.
Former Manchester United and Real Madrid striker Van Nistelrooy will coach the strikers in the club's under-17, U19 and reserve teams, the Eredivisie side announced in a statement.
The 39-year-old will leave his position as an assistant to Netherlands boss Danny Blind.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho confident on Manchester United job
- Honigstein: Breitenreiter leads Schalke mini-revival
- Mitten: Borthwick-Jackson impressing for Man Utd
- Canales: 'Chicharito' may be planning Premier League return
- Marcotti: Wenger's no loser | Kuper: The next Neymar?
- Ratings: Man Utd | Arsenal | Spurs | Liverpool | Man City
- FC TV: Man Utd desperate? | Neville in jeopardy | CSL money
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
"I'm really looking forward to my new job at PSV, where I'm going to help the young attackers maximise their potential," he said.