Trending: Van Gaal to help Dutch search? Henry plays down Arsenal job
- Netherlands sacked coach Danny Blind in the wake of their World Cup qualifying loss to Bulgaria.
- Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil has said he does not believe there is any truth to a report that Wenger is looking to sell him.
- Arsenal teenager Nathan Tella has said he is joining Southampton after a decade at the North London club.
- Claudio Bravo has said he is happy in England and not looking to leave Manchester City, despite losing his place in the team to Willy Caballero.
CHELSEA: Kurt Zouma has told beIN Sports that he will discuss his future with Antonio Conte at the end of the season, but remains focused on Chelsea and confident about his chances of breaking into the Premier League leaders' starting XI.
- Costa has said he would be tempted to join Marseille should he leave Chelsea, while teammate N'Golo Kante could already have been at the Ligue 1 club.
- Raphael Varane has told L'Equipe that the struggles he had at Real Madrid during Carlo Ancelotti's management pushed him to become a better player.
- Real Sociedad boss Eusebio Sacristan has said he would turn down the chance to succeed Luis Enrique as coach of Barcelona, where he spent seven years as a player.
- Jermain Defoe struggled to keep his emotions in check as he made his return to the England team after an absence of more than three years.
UNITED STATES: Christian Pulisic doesn't shy away from the moments in the spotlight and that's one reason he's been able to integrate so seamlessly with veterans on the U.S. national team, according to goalkeeper Tim Howard.
- Hamburg attacker Bobby Wood has said he could have quit football had it not been for former U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann.
MLS: LA Galaxy's Romain Alessandrini is enjoying life in Los Angeles after following in the footsteps of David Beckham, Steven Gerrard and Robbie Keane by joining the "best club" in Major League Soccer.
- Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has told kicker that he could follow in the footsteps of Bastian Schweinsteiger and move to Major League Soccer, saying he would also consider China, Dubai or Qatar.
- Columbus Crew SC handed the Portland Timbers their first loss of the season and moved top of the Eastern Conference with a 3-2 win on Saturday.
Follow @ESPNFC on Twitter to keep up with the latest football updates.