Manchester City are waiting to see if Yaya Toure and Wilfried Bony are able to make earlier-than-expected returns from Africa to figure in Saturday's crucial match against Chelsea.
The Premier League champions were planning to be without their vice-captain and their new signing for another two weeks.
MANCHESTER CITY LATEST
- Boiling Point: Man City disrespected fans
- Mooney: No excuses after shock cup loss
- Pellegrini: Trip to Abu Dhabi not to blame
- Sources: Milner off to Liverpool
- FC TV: Marco Reus on the radar
- Hart: City can put things right at Chelsea
- Mooney: City failing with same old routine
But Ivory Coast could be knocked out of the African Nations Cup, which ends on Feb. 8, on Wednesday when they meet Cameroon on Wednesday.
The Elephants were among the favourites for the tournament but,...
Max Gradel levelled late on as Ivory Coast snatched a 1-1 draw with Mali in Group D of the African Nations Cup.
Bakary Sako gave Mali a seventh minute lead and although Mali more than held their own for large parts of the contest, Ivory Coast levelled late on through substitute Gradel.
It was both side's second 1-1 draw of the campaign and they will be hopeful victory in their final match will see them through to the knockout stages.
Mali boss Henryk Kasperczak kept faith with the same XI who drew...