Arsenal have announced a three-year partnership with PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia TBK to issue co-branded debit cards in Indonesia.
The partnership with the current Premier League leaders will offer a range of club-related benefits, including official merchandise and match tickets at the Emirates Stadium to Bank Muamalat's customers and Indonesia's Arsenal fans.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Bell: Liverpool fans make themselves heard
- Cox: Leicester improving | Why Poch should stay
- Okwonga: Man United's market | City's title hopes
- Laurens: PSG's pre-UCL issues | Hertha's curse
- Highlights (U.S. only): Stuttgart 1-3 BVB
- FC TV: Champions League W2W4 | LVG wrong
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Bank Muamalat said it will also come up with innovative marketing initiatives and customer promotions along with generating content with...