Borussia Dortmund attacker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has told Sport Bild he is aware that his somersault celebrations are "not harmless" after being urged to stop by Gabon's Football Association and medical experts.
Gabon international Aubameyang, 26, has hit 18 goals in 18 Bundesliga games for Dortmund this season, and celebrated several of them with a somersault.
But Sport Bild reports that the forward has now been warned that his trademark celebration could seriously affect his health.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS