The draw has been made for the group stage of the 2016 UEFA European Championship.
Predicted finish: 1. England, 2. Wales, 3. Russia, 4. Slovakia
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
England (SPI odds to win group: 53.4 percent)
They won all of their qualifying matches, yet the English football nation is still unconvinced by its team, especially after a disastrous 2014 World Cup. Manager Roy Hodgson will have a young squad -- much changed from two years ago -- to...