The draw has been made for the group stage of the 2016 UEFA European Championship.
Predicted finish: 1. England, 2. Wales, 3. Russia, 4. Slovakia
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Macintosh: Leicester, Ranieri dare to dream | Vardy deal
- Player Ratings: Man City | Tottenham | Liverpool | West Ham
- Saul sparks Atletico | Why was Jackson Martinez a flop?
- Chelsea vs. Man United: 50-50 challenge | Five questions
- Delaney: Jose Mourinho is Man United's only option
- Evans: Oscar, not John Terry, vital to Chelsea's future
- FIFA: Scandal FAQs | Atkins: Jiangsu shocks world football
- FC TV: Pochettino is a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
England (SPI odds to win group: 53.4 percent)
They won all of their qualifying matches, yet the English football nation is still unconvinced by its team, especially after a disastrous 2014 World Cup. Manager Roy Hodgson will have a young squad -- much changed from two years ago -- to...