The draw has been made for the group stage of the 2016 UEFA European Championship.
Predicted finish: 1. England, 2. Wales, 3. Russia, 4. Slovakia
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Delaney: Mourinho confident on Manchester United job
- Honigstein: Breitenreiter leads Schalke mini-revival
- Mitten: Borthwick-Jackson impressing for Man Utd
- Canales: 'Chicharito' may be planning Premier League return
- Marcotti: Wenger's no loser | Kuper: The next Neymar?
- Ratings: Man Utd | Arsenal | Spurs | Liverpool | Man City
- FC TV: Man Utd desperate? | Neville in jeopardy | CSL money
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
England (SPI odds to win group: 53.4 percent)
They won all of their qualifying matches, yet the English football nation is still unconvinced by its team, especially after a disastrous 2014 World Cup. Manager Roy Hodgson will have a young squad -- much changed from two years ago -- to...