Former Newcastle goalkeeper Pavel Srnicek's funeral will take place in the Czech Republic on Monday.
Srnicek died on Tuesday at the age of 47 after the decision was taken to switch off his life support machine.
The former Czech Republic international, who won 49 caps for his country, had been in an induced coma since suffering a cardiac arrest while out running in his home town of Ostrava before Christmas.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Evans: Chelsea, Man Utd learn little | Brewin: Costa denies
- Delaney: Arsenal ease | Macintosh: Leicester dream | TOTW
- Ratings: Man United | Arsenal | Man City | Spurs | Liverpool
- Corrigan: Modric winner saves Madrid | FIFA scandal FAQ
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S. friendly wins
- FC TV: Pochettino a genius | Fan walkout affected Liverpool
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
Funeral services, to which friends and colleagues have been invited, will take place at...