Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina says he is enjoying the physical nature of the Premier League as he battles for the No.1 jersey in his debut season with the Gunners.
Despite doubts over the 26-year-old's relatively diminutive 6ft stature, Ospina has become Arsene Wenger's first-choice keeper after signing from Nice last summer.
- Wenger: We're favourites for the cup
- Player Ratings: Rosicky 9/10 vs. Brighton
- Nearly Men: Arsenal's dream XI
- McNicholas: Gabriel Paulista could emulate Koscielny
- Dorrington: Is Brozovic good enough for Arsenal?
- FC TV: Nicol says Bielik is one for the future
- Reid rejects Arsenal ultimatum report
The Columbia international has taken over from the dropped Wojciech Szczesny of late and is in a fine run of form with three consecutive clean sheets -- including a 2-0 win...