PARIS -- France will play friendly games against Cameroon and Scotland as part of their preparations for the European Championship.
The French football federation said Didier Deschamps's team will take on Cameroon on May 30 in Nantes before playing Scotland in Metz on June 4.
THE BEST OF ESPN FC
- Marcotti: Believe in Leicester, Barca win ugly, Serie A drama
- Miller: Leicester heroes' rise | Why Liverpool fans left Anfield
- Evans: Man United's turmoil | Zouma setback | Power Ranks
- Corrigan: Torres hits 100 | Messi vs. Ronaldo | Super Bowl
- Highlights (U.S. only): Premier League | U.S.' friendly wins
- FC TV: Leicester keep it simple | Defining month for Arsenal
- News | Transfer | Toe Poke | Fantasy | FC TV | Podcast | MLS
France are hosting Euro 2016, which will take place from June 10-July 10. The hosts are in Group A alongside Albania,...