Neymar will play in Brazil's friendlies against Costa Rica and the United States despite limping out of training on Thursday, national team coach Dunga said on Friday.
Brazil are preparing for two friendly fixtures, on Saturday against Costa Rica at Red Bull Arena and against the United States next Tuesday in Foxborough, Massachusetts.
BEST OF ESPN FC
- Cox: England still rely on Rooney | Hislop: Power Rankings
- WhoScored: Deadline day deals | Alvarez: Real depth
- Hunter: Real 'win' De Gea saga | Marcotti: Both clubs lose
- Smith: The cult of the transfer | Miller: Moves not decisive
- Window Watch: Club-by-club | Cox: Best Prem transfers
- Delaney: Prem transfer grades | Horncastle: Euro grades
- Premier League highlights (U.S.) | TOTW | Power Rankings
- ESPN FC TV: Window buzz | Stale Chelsea | Man City smart
- LIVE: Transfer Talk | Done deals | Fantasy | FC Podcast
The Barcelona forward reportedly grabbed his right knee just 20 minutes into training on Thursday before limping off the pitch in New Jersey. However Dunga ...