Toulouse

McGeady frustrates in Everton draw

Everton 10 hours ago

Cobos: Neymar stronger in 2014-15

Barcelona 19 hours ago
Nov 14, 2011

Bilyaletdinov 'working on' Everton exit

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov is ready to leave Everton in a bid to improve his chances of playing for Russia at Euro 2012, with the midfielder stating he has "already started working on" a move.

• Blog: New faces at Everton?

Bilyaletdinov, 26, has made just three Premier League starts for the Toffees so far this season and though he featured in 36 games in 2011-12, 26 of those were as a substitute.

The Russia international has previously insisted that he wants to fight for his place at Goodison Park, saying just last month: "I want to stay here and prove something. I've got my agent, and maybe he's got something (in the summer) but I'd say not now please."

However, Bilyaletdinov now believes that a failure to play regularly at club level is putting his place in the national team in jeopardy and the former Lokomotiv Moscow man, who arrived at Everton for a fee in the region of £9 million in 2009, says the wheels are already in motion for his potential January exit.

"At my club I almost don't play and therefore I'm of no interest to Dick Advocaat as a first-team player in the national team," Bilyaletdinov told Russian website Bobsoccer. "Of course, I'm not satisfied with this state of affairs.

"While there's still time until Euro 2012, I have to change something. If nothing changes, I want to change the club in the winter. I've already started working on this."

Comments