Allegri not planning Cassano exit
AC Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri says he is not looking to offload Antonio Cassano.
Cassano, 29, agreed a deal to join Milan in December 2010, but there have already been indications he could be on the move again with a host of clubs having been linked.
After a fine performance for Italy in last week's friendly victory over Spain and a goal and an assist for Milan in Sunday night's friendly with Malmo, Allegri has told Cassano he will be given chances if he remains with the Rossoneri.
"I have no doubts over whether he will stay and nor have the club," Allegri said. "It's just up to Cassano whether he wants to stay with a team where he will have to fight for his place and play to win things.
"Cassano did very well against Malmo and he's reaching a good physical condition. He just needs to stay calm because he doesn't have any exams to pass here."
Italy coach Cesare Prandelli has also told Cassano he does not need to seek a move.
"It's not important whether he is guaranteed a first team shirt or not," he said. "What is key is that he maintains a good physical condition. If that happens then I wouldn't be surprised if he is always playing by the end of the season."