Roberto Mancini has stressed that he wants to remain at Manchester City amid reports he will take charge of Juventus in the summer.
Juve have confirmed Gigi Del Neri's position will be reviewed at the end of the season with the club currently seventh in Serie A, and there has been speculation that Mancini is under consideration.
With City currently on course to secure Champions League football next season and having reached the FA Cup final, there appears to be little reason for City to axe Mancini, and the Italian said at his press conference on Thursday that he intended to stay at Eastlands.
"It's normal in England and Italy that there are reports in the last two or three months of the season saying every player or manager can change team, and we can say every day it's not true," he said. "If it's down to me, I will stay here."
Juve legend Marco Tardelli had said earlier this week that he did not believe Mancini would want to move to Turin.
"Now it's difficult to find anyone to replace Del Neri," he told Radio Sportiva. "Mancini is happy in England and I don't think he can accept the Bianconeri's offer. He won't come to Turin.
"Besides, Del Neri cannot shoulder all the blame, as it must be shared out between many people. If you remove Alessandro Del Piero and Gigi Buffon, Juve have no world-class players.
"Del Neri made mistakes, but the squad at his disposal was not worthy of a title race, certainly not on a par with Milan and Inter. It's difficult to judge his work in these circumstances."