Sutton United
7:55 PM UTC
Game Details
Las Palmas
7:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Newcastle United
Aston Villa
8:00 PM UTC
Game Details
CD Nacional de Madeira
8:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Alanyaspor K
5:00 PM UTC
Game Details

Trending: Man Utd draw Chelsea in FA Cup


Miller stars for Gers, Hearts win

The seemingly unstoppable Kenny Miller was on target again with a double to maintain his 100% goalscoring record in the Scottish Premier League this season as Rangers romped to a 4-0 victory against Dundee United at Ibrox.

An own goal from Sean Dillon set the ball rolling early in the first half, before Miller doubled the advantage and Steven Naismith came off the bench to claim a goal of his own.

But it was Miller - who has found the back of the net in every league game so far this term, as well as scoring for Scotland - who had the final say with his eighth goal of the season.

Hearts recovered from going a goal down to claim a 3-1 win against an Inverness side still searching for their first win of the season at home. A Chris Innes own goal right on half-time was added to by Ryan Stevenson and Calum Elliot in the second half as Hearts picked up the three points.

Aberdeen came from behind to grab a 1-1 draw in a drab clash with Motherwell at Fir Park.

Jamie Murphy gave the home side the lead in the 35th minute when he raced on to a Nick Blackman pass before firing past Dons goalkeeper Jamie Langfield from ten yards out. However, Pittodrie striker Scott Vernon made up for his missed chance just before the break when he levelled ten minutes into the second half from close range after Chris Maguire had set him up.

Andy Jackson set St Johnstone on their way to their first Premier League win of the season before being stretchered off with a head injury as they beat St Mirren 2-1.

Jackson fired home an early opener before being felled in a collision with St Mirren goalkeeper Paul Gallacher midway through the first half. His team-mates soon moved two ahead through Sam Parkin's brilliant header before Sean Lynch's deflected 36th-minute effort quickly gave St Mirren hope.

But Gareth Wardlaw, St Mirren's only available striker, missed a great chance late in the first half and the visitors failed to launch a second-half comeback.

Hibernian were left without a home win in nine matches after being held to a 1-1 draw by Hamilton at Easter Road.

Derek Riordan netted a ninth-minute opener and hit the crossbar with a free-kick soon afterwards and Colin Nish had a second-half effort ruled out for offside as Hibs were again frustrated and booed off by their own supporters.


Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.