Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini has confirmed AC Milan and Barcelona are in the race to sign Robinho.
Robinho is believed to be unhappy in the Premier League and appears unlikely to be part of City's squad beyond the end of the transfer window, with the player recently confirming that he is keen on a move to Italy or Spain.
Robinho has ruled out a move to Turkey, and Santos, the Brazilian club that took the player on loan for six months earlier this year, do not appear to have cash available to fund a deal. However, Mancini still feels a transfer could take place this summer.
"With Robinho we must wait," he said. "We have another five days."
Asked if other clubs had expressed interest in signing the player, Mancini said: "I think Milan, Barca, Fenerbahce, Besiktas. I think these teams. I think Santos want to take the loan."
Reports in Spain have suggested Barca could be open to an exchange deal involving Zlatan Ibrahimovic, while Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani - who has been in Catalonia working to sign Ibrahimovic - has said Robinho is their back-up option.
He told Sky Italia: "Robinho is the alternative to Ibrahimovic, but we want the Swedish striker."
Ibrahimovic is set to confirm whether he will move to the San Siro shortly, according to his agent, Mino Raiola. "It's a delicate choice, but on Friday he'll make note of his decision and respond to Milan," he said.