On Thursday, Pulis spoke of his anger at a suspected dressing room mole who has been informing the press of behind-the-scenes player bust-ups.
And the Stoke manager has continued on the offensive, with Kitson and Tuncay the focus of his wrath after reacting badly to being substituted in recent weeks.
"I don't think I have met a player who has been pleased to have been brought off a football pitch," Pulis said. "But years ago, if you brought a player off and they had a gripe, they would come and knock on the door on Monday and speak to you face to face.
"Today, and I am talking about Tuncay and Kitson here, people tend to show petulance and they think that is the way to do it. I find it strange. We are in a different time now, though.
"You have to realise there are certain players today who are precious. They get paid enormous amounts of money. They live in a bubble and the realities of real life wash over them."
Kitson will almost certainly be sold in the summer, after netting a paltry five goals in two seasons at the Britannia since becoming the club's record £5.5 million signing from Reading in 2008.
Tuncay has twice gone straight down the players tunnel this season after being subbed and despite Pulis saying a few weeks ago that he was "a great lad" for showing passion for wanting to play, the Turkey international may too face the axe.
With James Beattie also likely to leave, having struggled to get into the side since his alleged confrontation with a scantily-clad Pulis earlier this season, it leaves Stoke with just Ricardo Fuller and Mamady Sidibe as recognised strikers.
"There will be changes this summer," Pulis said. "I will decide whether I use them [Kitson and Tuncay] again. If Mama is fit for Saturday, he will play."