David Beckham will definitely return to AC Milan on loan in January, chief executive Adriano Galliani said on Monday.
Beckham, who wants to play in Europe to try to secure his place in England's World Cup squad, had previously said the deal was 95% done. But Galliani has insisted that the deal to bring the Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder back has now been secured.
"It's 100% certain. The only thing that is missing is the signatures but the agreement is complete," Galliani told Italy's Sky television.
However, the 34-year-old, who is expected to stay at the San Siro from January until the end of the Serie A season in May, looks set to be Milan's only signing.
There had been reports that Milan were lining up a replacement for summer signing Klaas-Jan Huntelaar after his disappointing start, but Galliani has dismissed the reports.
"I have never spoken about buying players - only David Beckham will arrive in January, no-one else," he added. "Huntelaar? He will remain. He isn't on the market. He is a penalty box player and the problem has been that we have not been able to give him proper service."