7:45 PM UTC
Leg 1
Game Details
Brighton & Hove Albion
Newcastle United
7:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Sportfreunde Lotte
Borussia Dortmund
7:45 PM UTC
Game Details
Real Sociedad
6:30 PM UTC
Game Details
Real Betis
8:30 PM UTC
Game Details
8:30 PM UTC
Game Details

Trending: Leicester City shock Liverpool


Real Salt Lake re-sign Plata as DP


Premier League: Chelsea shocked, Keane hits four

Chelsea keeper Petr Cech was sent off as Wigan recorded their first ever victory over a big four club and ended Carlo Ancelotti's 100% record as Chelsea boss with a 3-1 victory at the DW Stadium.

• Premier League gallery

Titus Bramble broke the deadlock, heading in Charles N'Zogbia's 17th minute cross before Didier Drogba scored his 100th goal for Chelsea to equalise after some comical goalkeeping from Chris Kirkland.

But the turning point was when Cech brought down Hugo Rodallega in the penalty area; referee Phil Dowd pointed to the spot and gave the Czech 'keeper his marching orders. Rodallega dusted himself off and netted from 12 yards past substitute 'keeper Henrique Hilario.

Chelsea went down to nine men at the end when Ashley Cole was injured and all the Blues' substitutions had been made, and the Latics took full advantage, Paul Scharner netting the third as Wigan completed the historic win.

A touch of class from Robin van Persie and a series of excellent saves from young keeper Vito Mannone helped Arsenal squeeze past Fulham 1-0.

The 21-year-old Italian Mannone, whose contribution has been called into question lately, was on top form, saving from Zoltan Gera and point-blank from Bobby Zamora in the second-half to to ensure a valuable clean sheet.

Arsenal struggled to impose themselves on the game until Van Persie brilliantly controlled Cesc Fabregas' flighted through ball with one touch of his left foot, before slotting the ball past Mark Schwarzer with his right. Arsenal failed to grab a second despite pressing harder after the goal, but they held on for all three points.

Goals from Dimitar Berbatov and John O'Shea fired Manchester United to the top of the Premier League for the first time this season, as the champions cruised past Stoke City 2-0.

Stoke offered little but United struggled to find a goal until the introduction of Ryan Giggs after half-time. The Welshman set-up Berbatov for a tap-in before his free-kick was met by John O'Shea to seal the victory that puts Sir Alex Ferguson's men top of the table on goals scored.

A stunning Fernando Torres capped a dominant display for Rafa Benitez's Liverpool side, as they destroyed struggling Hull City 6-1 at Anfield.

Torres' sweet left-foot strike opened the scoring after 11 minutes but his effort was cancelled out four minutes later by Geovanni's volleyed equaliser. The Spanish striker put Benitez's men back ahead with a superbly-taken second, before sealing his fourth hat-trick in Liverpool colours just after half-time.

A long-range Steven Gerrard effort and two strikes from Ryan Babel completed the embarrassment for Phil Brown's poor Tigers side, who have conceded ten goals in just two games.

Captain Robbie Keane bagged an incredible four goal haul as Tottenham got their Premier League campaign back on track with a crushing 5-0 victory over Burnley.

The Irishman put Spurs 1-0 up from the penalty spot, converting after Andre Bikey had brought down Jermain Defoe. Jermaine Jenas' deflected effort doubled Spurs' lead before the prolific Keane added a hat-trick of second half goals to complete the rout at White Hart Lane.

A last-gasp David Dunn penalty gave ten-man Blackburn a 2-1 victory over in-form Aston Villa, as Sam Allardyce's men came from behind to record their second win of the season.

Gabriel Agbonlahor scored for the fifth game running, John Carew setting up his strike partner to side-foot past Paul Robinson, but Christopher Samba equalised after some confusion in the Villa box.

Vince Grella was sent off after receiving a second yellow card for a clumsy challenge on James Milner but when Richard Dunne handled in the box in the 89th minute, Dunn was on-hand to slot home the spot-kick and hand Rovers a precious three points.

Bolton escaped from Birmingham with all three points as Chung-Yong Lee struck late to seal a 2-1 victory for the Trotters.

Gary Megson's side followed-up their midweek Carling Cup victory with another win, taking the lead when Tamir Cohen headed home Kevin Davies' flick-on in the tenth minute. Substitute Kevin Phillips looked to have salvaged a point when he rifled a home an 84th-minute equaliser but two minutes later Lee was on hand to break Birmingham hearts.

Louis Saha's goal handed Everton their first away win of the season and condemned rock-bottom Portsmouth to a seventh straight Premier League defeat.

Struggling Pompey showed a fighting spirit that has been absent for most of this campaign and had chances through Kevin-Prince Boateng, Tal Ben-Haim and Aaron Mokoena, who hit the bar late on. But Saha's seventh goal in all competitions this season, a cool finish after a superb piece of control, proved enough to seal a 1-0 win for the Toffees and pile the misery on under-pressure Pompey boss Paul Hart.

In Sunday's only game Kenwyne Jones claimed a second-half double as Sunderland fought off a brave Wolves fightback to claim all three points with a 5-2 win. The Black Cats looked to be coasting when Jones converted a 48th-minute penalty to add to the one Darren Bent had scored nine minutes into the game.

John Mensah's own goal and a 55th-minute equaliser from Kevin Doyle dragged the visitors right back into the game, but Jones' long-range strike, Michael Turner's header and a late own goal from Michael Mancienne saw the Wearsiders home.


Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.