Inter Milan are no longer willing to sell Zlatan Ibrahimovic and have taken Serie A's top scorer off the market, according to club president Massimo Moratti.
Inter had stated they were willing to offload the Sweden international, who was linked to Barcelona, Real Madrid and Manchester United, but no club was willing to meet an asking price of about €70m.
Moratti says that means the 27-year-old will be staying at the San Siro. The Nerazzurri chief said: "Zlatan Ibrahimovic is absolutely off the market."
But Ibrahimovic revealed on Sunday that Chelsea were still interested in signing him after being linked with a £60m switch to the Premier League.
The striker said: "I am fully aware that Chelsea want to sign me and, of course, it is very flattering. They are one of the biggest teams in Europe and the Premier League is one of the best leagues in the world.
Ibrahimovic told the News of the World: "Money is not the most important thing. I will base my decision on what's good for me, what suits me.
"It is about asking: will I still be able to be special in the league that I am going to, to the team that I am going to? Are my qualities right for the Premier League or not?"
Meanwhile, Moratti said that Chelsea centre-back Ricardo Carvalho and Blues midfielder Deco were unlikely to join Inter after talks broke down over the price tag.
"These targets are more and more difficult to obtain because they are players that are very useful only at the right cost," he said when asked about the pair. "Otherwise, they risk being bad buys."
Moratti also said there will be no excuse for failure in next season's Champions League after coach Jose Mourinho played down Inter's chances, saying he was not a magician like Harry Potter or Merlin.
"We can win the Champions League, I don't want excuses," Moratti said. "Miracles aren't needed, like it wasn't a miracle winning the Italian championship last year.
"I don't think it will be difficult or miraculous to do better than last season in the Champions League."