Claudio Ranieri has not ruled out taking legal action against Juventus after his sacking by the club on Monday.
Ranieri, who had been under contract with the Turin giants until June 2010, was shown the door and replaced by former Juve defender Ciro Ferrara.
He is now in dispute with the club over the compensation package he is to receive.
"Yesterday we sent an official statement to Juventus which said that Claudio Ranieri and his assistant coach have turned to my services in order to have a meeting to discuss the complex contract relationship and avoid going through a legal case," said Ranieri's advisor Mattia Grassani.
"Regardless of the human and professional bitterness that Ranieri feels, he is pointing towards taking that line. My duties are first to resolve in a friendly manner each aspect and avoid from a media level that this becomes the war."
Juventus have struggled of late in the campaign having failed to win in their last seven games.
The Bianconeri are trying to hold onto third place in Serie A. They go into the final two weeks one point clear of fourth-placed Fiorentina.
Ranieri spent almost two seasons with the Turin club after helping Parma avoid relegation in the 2006-2007 campaign.