Adriano agent holds talks with Internazionale
Adriano's agent flew into Italy on Tuesday for talks with Inter Milan over the troubled Brazil striker.
Adriano is currently in his homeland after announcing he was to take a break from football because he had "lost the joy of playing".
The 27-year-old said the break could last for "one, two, or three months".
Inter currently hold his registration and the player's representative Gilmar Rinaldi is confident his client will soon be back on the field.
He told Mediaset on his arrival in Milan: "First of all, Adriano is calm and well. Last week was good for him.
"He just needs two months to find himself. In my view he will not quit football as I have read.
"It is not the right moment to talk about it. We need to evaluate the situation, the player and the man."
There has already been speculation Adriano might leave Inter and sign a deal with either Flamengo or Fenerbahce.
But Rinaldi dismissed talk of a move and insisted the player was more likely to remain with the Nerazzurri.
"The rumours about offers from Turkey and Brazil are not true," he added. "Adriano still has 14 months left on his Inter contract and he might stay.
"We will talk about it with the club this afternoon."