Toronto FC
Columbus Crew SC
Game Details
Germany U20
Vanuatu U20
Game Details
Mexico U20
Venezuela U20
Game Details
England U20
South Korea U20
Game Details
Guinea U20
Argentina U20
Game Details

Four-goal Faris dreams of AFC Cup final

By ESPN Staff

League One: Leicester stay two points ahead at top

Leicester came from behind to beat Carlisle 2-1 at Brunton Park and maintain their two-point cushion at the top of League One.

Carlisle had only won once in their previous four matches but shocked their high-flying opponents by taking the lead after 27 minutes through Danny Graham's 12th goal of the season.

Paul Thirlwell laid a neat ball through to the striker before he fired past David Martin to break the deadlock.

The home side held on to their lead for half an hour before Andy King picked up a Lloyd Dyer pass and hammered a 25-yard effort past Tim Krul in the Carlisle net.

The Foxes then completed their comeback when Mark Davies drilled a Matt Oakley corner into the roof of the net.

Andy Frampton's last-gasp header gave Millwall a 2-1 win at Walsall that keeps them two points off the pace.

Neil Harris' volley put the Lions ahead 16 minutes in before Alex Nicholls finished a Michael Ricketts flick to restore parity.

Walsall thought they had done enough to earn a point but Frampton popped up late on to convert a cross from close range to seal the win for Millwall.

A superb Danny Jackman goal stole a point for Northampton in their eight-goal thriller against Scunthorpe at Glanford Park.

Ben May and Gary Hooper had given Scunthorpe a two-goal lead before Scott McGleish pulled one back for the visitors.

May and Hooper both notched again to give the Iron a three-goal cushion before goals from Giles Coke and Jackman (two) levelled the scores.

Colchester came from behind to shock Leeds 2-1 at Elland Road.

Gary McAlliser's men looked set for their seventh home win of the season when they went ahead through Robert Snodgrass, but Dean Hammond and Mark Yeates struck to give Paul Lambert's men a valuable win.

Peterborough paid the price for missing two penalties as they were held to a 2-2 draw with Oldham at London Road.

Aaron McLean and Craig Mackail-Smith both missed from the spot for Peterborough, who had raced ahead thanks to goals from McLean and a Stefan Stam own goal.

Lee Hughes then hit back for the Oldham on 40 minutes with a right-foot drive.

He then stole a point for the away side when he tapped home from close range after a mistake by Posh goalkeeper Joe Lewis.

A Johnny Mullins double helped Stockport beat Yeovil 4-2 in an entertaining encounter at Huish Park.

Tommy Rowe and Carl Baker were also on target for the away side while Paul Warne and Nathan Smith struck for Yeovil.

Ian Westlake's second-half strike gave 10-man Cheltenham a 2-1 win over Leyton Orient at Brisbane Road.

Barry Hayles' early goal gave Cheltenham the lead before Adam Boyd's penalty after 33 minutes levelled the scores.

Westlake's 18-yard strike secured the win for the away side who had been reduced to 10 men after Ashley Vincent had seen red for his second booking.

Shaun Miller struck deep into first-half injury time to give Crewe a 1-0 home win over 10-man Swindon, who had Billy Paynter sent off with 23 minutes left.

Jo Kuffour and Chris Lines were on target for Bristol Rovers as they beat Tranmere 2-0 at the Memorial Stadium.

James Walker missed a late penalty for Southend at Roots Hall where they went down 1-0 to Huddersfield thanks to a Ian Craney goal.

Dean Beckwith's own goal gave Hartlepool a point at Hereford, who had taken the lead through Stephen Guinan's 18th-minute strike.


Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.