Manchester United
Burton Albion
Game Details
Doncaster Rovers
Game Details
Nottingham Forest
Game Details
West Bromwich Albion
Manchester City
Game Details
Real Madrid
Real Betis
8:00 PM UTC
Game Details
Athletic Bilbao
Atletico Madrid
LIVE 22'
Game Details
Hamburg SV
Borussia Dortmund
6:30 PM UTC
Game Details
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details
AS Roma
Game Details
AC Milan
6:45 PM UTC
Game Details

Spurs' Wembley woes won't go away

By ESPN Staff

Lowly Eastwood dump Wycombe out of FA Cup

Eastwood pulled off the surprise of the day as they beat League Two high-flyers Wycombe 2-0 in their FA Cup second round tie at Coronation Park.

A superb curling effort from Lindon Meikle gave the Northern Premier League minnows the lead in the 34th minute after some good work by Anton Foster down the right flank.

Wycombe, who boast an impressive unbeaten league record, piled on the pressure in search of an equaliser but they struggled to beat Shane Redmond who had an excellent match in the Eastwood goal.

The underdogs then put their name into the hat for the third round draw when Peter Knox finished a superb counter-attacking move in the 89th-minute.

Non-league side Forest Green booked their passage into the third round with a 2-0 win over League Two side Rochdale at the New Lawn Stadium.

The Blue Square Premier side took the lead after 27 minutes when Jonathan Smith struck to the delight of the home fans.

Joshua Low then doubled the lead 11 minutes into the second period when he scored from just inside the area after a break from a Rochdale corner.

A Matt Fryatt hat-trick helped Leicester to a 3-2 win over Dagenham and Redbridge at the Walkers Stadium.

Matt Richie's fourth goal of the season gave the visitors a shock lead before Fryatt shot into the roof of the net to equalise two minutes later.

Ben Strevens' low drive put the League Two side back ahead before Fryatt converted a 30th-minute spot kick to level before scoring the winner on 55 minutes.

Hartlepool survived a second-half scare to see off Blue Square North side Fleetwood 3-2 at the Highbury Stadium.

The home side went ahead with an Andy Bell strike after 14 minutes before Michael Mackay turned home a Jamie McCunnie cross to equalise.

The League One side then raced into a two-goal lead thanks to Mackay's second and Joel Porter's 12th strike of the season.

Adam Marlow pulled one back for Fleetwood after 66 minutes but, despite more pressure, they could not find an equaliser.

Droylsden were leading 1-0 at Chesterfield thanks to a Carl Lamb goal before referee Steven Cook abandoned the match due to fog.

Morecambe's match with Cheltenham at Christie Park also fell victim to the fog.

Barry Hayles levelled for Cheltenham after Rene Howe's penalty had put Morecambe ahead before the game was called off.

A second-half header from Danny Granville gave Leyton Orient a 2-1 win over Bradford at Valley Parade.

Michael Boulding had equalised Jason Demetriou's opener before Granville headed home Dean Morgan's corner to win the match.

Junior Stanislas scored either side of the break as Southend beat Luton 3-1 at Roots Hall.

James Walker also bagged for the hosts while Luton's consolation came from Michael Spillane.

Stefan Moore and Mark Creighton were on target for Kidderminster as they beat Unibond league side Curzon Ashton at the Aggborough Stadium.

A Gary Alexander double and helped Millwall to a 3-0 win over League Two side Aldershot at the New Den.

The midfielder scored either side of half time before Ashley Grimes rounded off the win with two minutes to spare.

A double-strike from Elliot Benyon helped Torquay see off Oxford off in the all Blue Square Premier affair at Plainmoor.

Neither Peterborough nor Tranmere could break the deadlock at London Road while Gillingham and Stockport will also have to replay their goalless draw at Priestfield Stadium.

Goals from Graham Kavanagh and Danny Graham gave Carlisle a 2-0 win over Grays Athletic in their first round replay at the New Recreation Ground.

Blyth Spartans earned a replay with Bournemouth after playing out a goalless draw with the League Two side at the Fitness First Stadium.

Bournemouth dominated most of the match but despite efforts from Jason Pearce, Darren Anderton and Brett Pitman, the hosts could not find a breakthrough and had to settle for a draw.


Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.