Previous
CSKA Moscow
Bayern Munich
0
1
FT
Game Details
Manchester City
AS Roma
1
1
FT
Game Details
Apoel Nicosia
Ajax Amsterdam
1
1
FT
Game Details
Paris Saint-Germain
Barcelona
3
2
FT
Game Details
Schalke 04
NK Maribor
1
1
FT
Game Details
Sporting Lisbon
Chelsea
0
1
FT
Game Details
BATE Borisov
Athletic Bilbao
2
1
FT
Game Details
Shakhtar Donetsk
FC Porto
2
2
FT
Game Details
Brighton & Hove Albion
Cardiff City
1
1
FT
Game Details
Derby County
AFC Bournemouth
2
0
FT
Game Details
Middlesbrough
Blackpool
1
1
FT
Game Details
Millwall
Birmingham City
1
3
FT
Game Details
Norwich City
Charlton Athletic
0
1
FT
Game Details
Rotherham United
Blackburn Rovers
2
0
FT
Game Details
Sheffield Wednesday
Ipswich Town
1
1
FT
Game Details
Watford
Brentford
2
1
FT
Game Details
Wigan Athletic
Nottingham Forest
0
0
FT
Game Details
Crewe Alexandra
Notts County
0
3
FT
Game Details
AFC Telford United
Chester City
1
2
FT
Game Details
Alfreton Town
Halifax
0
2
FT
Game Details
Altrincham
Macclesfield Town
1
0
FT
Game Details
Braintree Town
Barnet
1
1
FT
Game Details
Dover
Aldershot Town
3
0
FT
Game Details
Eastleigh
Bristol Rovers
1
1
FT
Game Details
Forest Green Rovers
Torquay United
2
1
FT
Game Details
Grimsby Town
Southport
0
1
FT
Game Details
Lincoln City
Gateshead
1
1
FT
Game Details
Welling
Dartford
2
2
FT
Game Details
Woking
Nuneaton Town
1
0
FT
Game Details
Wrexham
Kidderminster Harriers
1
0
FT
Game Details
Aberdeen
St Mirren
2
2
FT
Game Details
León
Monterrey
1:06 AM GMT
Game Details
Atlas
Queretaro
1:30 AM GMT
Game Details
U.A.N.L
Santos
2:00 AM GMT
Game Details
São Paulo
Huachipato
1
0
LIVE 71'
Leg 1
Game Details
Icasa
Luverdense
1
0
FT
Game Details
Sampaio Correa-MA
Portuguesa de Desportos
0
0
FT
Game Details
Vila Nova-GO
Ceará
1
5
FT
Game Details
AA Ponte Preta
Paraná Clube
1
2
LIVE 71'
Game Details
Al-Ain
Al Hilal
2
1
FT
Leg 2Aggregate: 2 - 4
Game Details
Herediano
Universidad De Costa Rica
Postp
Postponed - now being played Wed, Oct 1
Game Details
Next
 Posted by ESPN Staff
Oct 3, 2008

Genoa's Luigi Ferraris stadium up for auction

Genoa's Luigi Ferraris stadium will be put up for sale because of its increasing running costs, the company which runs the facility have announced.

The administration council of Sportingenova believe the sale of the Luigi Ferraris is the only option.

The stadium is 70% owned by local authorities while the remaining 30% is held by utility firm Amiu.

A statement from Sportingenova read: "The stadium's debit, which in 2007 was of half a million euros, coupled with the daily expenses of running it and the changes that will have to be made in order for the venue to be of UEFA standard, does not allow Sportingenova to continue to sustain the costs."

The Luigi Ferraris stadium is where Serie A clubs Sampdoria and Genoa play their home games.

Two years ago the stadium was valued at €38million.

Comments

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.