Chelsea transfer target Robinho will not be allowed to leave Real Madrid this season, club president Ramon Calderon has said.
The Brazilian reportedly wants to join Luiz Felipe Scolari's side but is under contract at the Bernabeu until 2010. Last week Chelsea had a bid for the midfielder rejected by Madrid but are believed to be preparing a second offer in excess of £23million.
Robinho was included in Madrid's team for the Spanish Supercup first leg at Valencia on Sunday and Calderon is sure that the player wants to stay.
'Robinho seemed very happy. He's in the starting line-up and he's certain to play with us this season. I say this with absolute certainty,' Calderon told Spanish channel Tele 5 just before the match.
'He seemed very lively. He's very happy and optimistic. The coach (Bernd Schuster) has told me he is training very well and the proof is that he is starting the match against Valencia.'
Calderon added that the Spanish champions would make no further signings this season after picking up Netherlands midfielder Rafael van der Vaart from Hamburg and Argentine defender Ezequiel Garay from Racing Santander.
'We said that the project was complete and I am sure that this season is going to be one of consolidation.'
'We have a complete and very balanced squad,' he said in remarks reported by Marca.
'I would love to win everything, Real Madrid have to aspire to win everything from the start, and what happens after that depends on many factors.'
Calderon also referred to Madrid's failed attempts to lure Cristiano Ronaldo from Manchester United, which have dominated the headlines this summer.
'He's a player with another club and they don't want to sell him,' he said. 'Many clubs want our players and we don't sell them. Cristiano said he wanted to play for us, which we received with pride and satisfaction.'