Previous
Zenit St Petersburg
AS Monaco
ESPN3 4:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Atletico Madrid
Juventus
ESPN3 6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Malmo FF
Olympiakos
ESPN3 6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
FC Basel
Liverpool
6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Ludogorets Razgrad
Real Madrid
6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Bayer Leverkusen
Benfica
ESPN3 6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Anderlecht
Borussia Dortmund
ESPN3 6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Arsenal
Galatasaray
6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Leeds United
Reading
6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Wolverhampton Wanderers
Huddersfield Town
6:45 PM GMT
Game Details
Fulham
Bolton Wanderers
7:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Puebla
UNAM
12:00 AM GMT
Game Details
America
Veracruz
1:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Morelia
Pachuca
1:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Chiapas
U. de G.
2:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Tijuana
Cruz Azul
2:45 AM GMT
Game Details
Ottawa Fury FC
Atlanta Silverbacks
11:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Libertad
River Plate
6:00 PM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Bahia
César Vallejo
10:30 PM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Emelec
Goiás EC
1:00 AM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Atlético Nacional
EC Vitória
1:00 AM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
San Lorenzo
Olimpo de Bahía Blanca
9:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Estudiantes La Plata
Independiente
11:30 PM GMT
Game Details
Crucero del Norte
Sp. Belgrano
6:30 PM GMT
Game Details
All Boys
Sarmiento de Junín
10:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Santa Marina
Atlético Tucumán
11:30 PM GMT
Game Details
Unión de Santa Fe
Patronato
11:30 PM GMT
Game Details
Boca Unidos
Colón de Santa Fe
12:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Instituto de Córdoba
Guaraní A. Franco
12:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Independiente Rivadavia
Huracán
12:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Gimnasia y Esgrima de Jujuy
Aldosivi
12:30 AM GMT
Game Details
Cruzeiro
ABC
10:30 PM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Botafogo
Santos FC
10:30 PM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Corinthians
Atlético MG
1:00 AM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
América RN
Flamengo
1:00 AM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Los Caimanes
Inti Gas Deportes
4:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Unión Comercio
Universitario de Deportes
6:15 PM GMT
Game Details
Sporting Cristal
Real Garcilaso
8:30 PM GMT
Game Details
León de Huánuco
César Vallejo
Postp
Game Details
Guaraní
3 de Febrero
9:30 PM GMT
Game Details
Deportivo Capiatá
Sportivo Luqueño
10:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Libertad
Nacional
11:10 PM GMT
Game Details
General Díaz
Olimpia
11:40 PM GMT
Game Details
Mushuc Runa
U. Católica
9:00 PM GMT
Game Details
Manta F.C.
Barcelona
12:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Olmedo
Club Deportivo Cuenca
12:00 AM GMT
Game Details
El Nacional
LDU Quito
12:15 AM GMT
Game Details
Independiente del Valle
Deportivo Quito
12:15 AM GMT
Game Details
Club Petrolero de Yacuiba
The Strongest
7:00 PM GMT
Game Details
San José
Oriente Petrolero
12:00 AM GMT
Game Details
Western Sydney Wanderers
FC Seoul
9:30 AM GMT
Leg 2Aggregate: 0 - 0
Game Details
CD Dragon
Alianza FC
Postp
Postponed - now being played Wed, Oct 1
Game Details
Valledupar F.C.
Atlético Junior
8:00 PM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Patriotas F.C.
Once Caldas
12:00 AM GMT
Leg 1
Game Details
Next

The Premier League sack race

Manager Watch less than a minute ago
Read
 Posted by ESPN Staff
Jul 16, 2008

Bologna sale to US group falls through

MILAN, July 16 (Reuters) - Promoted Bologna will go into the new Serie A season without fresh investment after a deal to be bought by an American firm fell through, the club said on Wednesday.

The seven-times Italian champions said on their website that the deal would not go ahead after TAG Partners LLC asked for another delay in the transaction.

'We did not take into consideration this new request. We don't agree with it and do not accept it,' said president Alfredo Cazzola, who will now stay in charge.

The deal fell through as TAG failed to raise the funds needed, a financial source close to the situation told Reuters.

The global credit squeeze is hurting soccer deals as funds are not as easily accessible as before.

TAG had been due to acquire 100 percent of the club, valued at 18 million euros ($28.6 million).

The company, which was planning to invest at least 20 million euros, was meant to buy 80 percent in July and take the remaining 20 percent at the end of next season.

Bologna finished second in Serie B last month to end a three-year spell away from the top flight. They last won the Serie A title in 1964.

Top Italian side AS Roma were being eyed by billionaire U.S.-based financier George Soros last season but a deal was never struck.

Spain's Getafe, a similar size to Bologna, have been looking for a buyer but no transactions have materialised in the current economic climate.

Comments

Use a Facebook account to add a comment, subject to Facebook's Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Your Facebook name, photo & other personal information you make public on Facebook will appear with your comment, and may be used on ESPN's media platforms. Learn more.