Marseille claim they have the necessary paperwork that will allow Hatem Ben Arfa's protracted transfer from Lyon to go through.
The French champions announced late on Saturday they had pulled the plug on the France winger's proposed move to OM, claiming the Mediterranean club had not met their demands.
In a statement released on their website, Lyon claimed no document had been signed by the parties involved. And they added that a letter sent by Marseille to the French league which said a contract was about to be signed by Ben Arfa had been done without the consent of Les Gones.
But OM have responded by claiming they have all the documents required for the transfer to proceed as planned.
In a statement published by L'Equipe, the southerners said: 'We have respected all the commitments that we have been asked to fulfil and we have in our possession the document by which the two clubs fixed all the details of the agreement.
'It is going back to the French League (LFP), who have in their hands all the documents attesting to our good behaviour, which will settle everything.'