Luiz Felipe Scolari's spokesman has denied that the Portugal coach has received an offer from Manchester City to become manager of the Premier League side next season.
Acaz Fellegger was reported to have said that the Brazilian coach may meet with City bosses before Euro 2008.
However, later on Wednesday he told Portuguese newspaper Record that Scolari has at no point been in contact with Manchester City and will not make any decision on his future until after the summer tournament in Austria and Switzerland.
'Nobody has contacted Luiz Felipe Scolari,' Fellegger said.
'Just as has happened in the last two major international tournaments (Euro 2004 and 2006 World Cup), Scolari alone will decide his future after Euro 2008.
'Any club who has any interest in Scolari is completely free to contact the coach.
'But the truth is that there has been no approach and Scolari has repeatedly stated that his future will only be decided after the Euro tournament.'
Earlier on Wednesday media reports had claimed that Scolari had been offered a £3.2 million-a-year deal by City owner Thaksin Shinawatra.
It was also reported that Shinawatra was keen for the 59-year-old to make a decision on the move before the European Championships begin.
Shinawatra told Radio 5 Live: 'We want to improve and we will do an evaluation at the end of the season.'