Previous
San Lorenzo
Auckland City
2
1
LIVE 96'
Game Details
AFC Bournemouth
Liverpool
1
3
LIVE 89'
Game Details
Tottenham Hotspur
Newcastle United
4
0
LIVE 88'
Game Details
Real Sociedad
Real Oviedo
1
0
LIVE 33'
Leg 2Aggregate: 1 - 0
Game Details
AC Ajaccio
Paris Saint-Germain
1
1
LIVE 70'
Game Details
Borussia Dortmund
VfL Wolfsburg
2
2
FT
Game Details
Thailand
Malaysia
2
0
FT
Leg 1
Game Details
ES Setif
Western Sydney Wanderers
(5) 2
(4) 2
FT-Pens
Game Details
Next

Is a title challenge possible for Man Utd?

Manchester United
Read

Arsene Wenger's hidden gem

Arsenal
Read
By ESPN Staff

Pienaar keen to secure future with Everton

On-loan Everton midfielder Steven Pienaar has claimed he may have to look for other clubs if a permanent move to Goodison Park cannot be secured soon.

Pienaar has enjoyed an impressive season with David Moyes' side since joining from Borussia Dortmund on a one-year deal last summer.

The 26-year-old would like to stay but must await developments off the field and he fears he cannot afford for that to take much longer.

Pienaar told KickOff.com: 'At this stage I'm in the dark. I'm still under contract to Borussia Dortmund until June 2009 and only when they give me the go-ahead can I start to negotiate with any possible club.

'Obviously they will only give me this permission when they have reached an agreement with a club that wishes to buy me, but so far I have not been informed by Dortmund that they have reached agreement with Everton.'

There have been stories linking Pienaar with Arsenal, Newcastle and Valencia in recent weeks but at present he is not looking to move on.

'At this stage, no,' he added. 'I have enjoyed my time here, as I said.

'But the clock is ticking for me because I have a maximum transfer fee of 3million euros [£2.2million] in my contract with Dortmund that is only valid until April 30.

'I cannot allow this deadline to expire because this is a transfer fee that is affordable to a number of clubs, particularly in the Premiership.

'So reasonably speaking, I can only wait for a few more days for Everton to reach agreement with Dortmund.

'If that's not going to be forthcoming, then I will then need to pursue the other options that I may have and finalise everything by the end of April.'